Like you, I saw a lot of sense in being able to work from home and put in your own hours, to be able to work around the needs of your family and, frankly, whatever you personally felt like doing that day.
My uplines - and all that great company promotional stuff - weren't helping me succeed...
You've seen all these ads for making more money, great comp plans, and high-quality products which "mostly sell themselves".
Of course, it was bunk to me. Like Mike Dillard says - go ahead and get $10,000 worth of your MLM products delivered to your driveway, then get out a lawn chair to watch it.
After a couple of hours - what has it done for you personally? Did it make you any money? What did it do?
Take all your company literature and put it on top. Did that make any difference? Did it help you personally with improving your life?
Look, the hidden secret with all Network Marketing opportunities is that you are going to gain something, you are going to learn something, there's going to be some personal development in this for you.
The money is just a symbol - it measures progress.
Ask yourself some questions:
- Are you actually making money at this - real profit, not just some sales, but are your costs being covered and then some?
- Are you personally getting something out of this - are you getting better at some skill or ability in some way, every single day?
- With what you've learned in this opportunity, are you now able to help your friends, family, and those you care for to improve their own lives?
Yes, this all sounds like some sort of self-help or personal development scene - and it is.
The best network marketing opportunities have built-in training which goes far beyond just the nuts and bolts of how you can make more sales or go on incredibly exotic vacations, or get more brand new cars.
Your own quality of life and that of your family is what is more important than all the vacations and personal stuff in the world. If you are working 40 hours a week plus commuting and then another 20-30 hours pitching people and finding more people to pitch to - how much time are you spending with your growing kids or grandkids? Or some quality time with your spouse - not just dragging them to all these conventions and sales meetings?
Because real wealth means leveraging your time, not just your money.
I know that as you read this, it's becoming clear that there's got to be a better way than what you're doing in your primary opportunity. If you can't control your own schedule, then something's wrong. If your "day job" is covering your expenses of your work in your network marketing opportunity, then something is wrong. If your kids or grandkids are growing up without you, then something needs to be changed.
The reasons most people in network marketing have this problem is that their uplines are probably just as clueless and just as overworked.
There are 2 people I tell them to find out about and to start listening to:
1. Mike Dillard started out as a dead-broke college student waiting tables part time and doing MLM the rest. When he finally quit listening to all these other people (including his uplines) and sat down to figure out how network marketing could really work, he passed making a million bucks in less than 18 months. He took his business way past 7 figures shortly after. And now spends the bulk of his time helping to educate others on what he found out.
2. T. Harv Eker had to move back in with his parents because his last failed business left him unable to even afford apartment rent. He listened to the advice of one of their rich friends and then realized how he could do this on his own. Borrowing $2,000 on a credit card, within 2 1/2 years, he sold control and part of the stock in his company for nearly $2 million and retired to San Diego with ample passive income - and then started teaching people what they really needed to know to build a MLM business fast.
If you want your life back, do what I did - fire your uplines.
And then get to work studying people who were and are incredible successes and are devoted to helping you create yours.
There are secrets to making money online with MLM as your home based business model. It's called the Funded Proposal and its easily ...
The failure of most MLM Network Marketing operations is that they rely on word of mouth and haven't moved into Internet Marketing. Funded ...
The One Secret Behind True Wealth in any Home Business Start-up in Network Marketing · Your success depends on your applying the truths ...
To make and keep your millions, you have to follow these 2 millionaire mentors who are sharing their own success tips and tricks. Learn from ...
The failure of most uplines to train their sponsors in how to generate leads is the quickest way to get them broke and run off. Most uplines are ...
The home-business train wreck of MLM is avoidable. You have to study getting leads (Magnetic Sponsoring) and quickly building a business ...
It's not actually hard to earn money from any MLM Network Opportunity as a home-based business - but you have to know these 3 ways to go ...
- Who Is Mike Dillard?
- Magnetic Sponsoring Review
- Building on a Budget Review
- Black Belt Recruiting Review
- MLM RockStars
- Millionaire Mind for Network Marketers